Saturday 10 October 2015

Graphics - Adobe Suite Workshop

I really enjoyed this class as it helped me to understand in more depth how to use programmes such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Prior to this workshop I had only used Photoshop but still from this day I learnt a lot even within Photoshop as well as within the others. I think it was important for us to have this lesson as I feel as thought hey are important no matter what pathway taken s they can all be used coincide one another which is evident from our final piece.

Our task was to create a poster using all three programmes.
But we had the help of a teacher which made is easier as she showed us the tools and the aims of our final product.

We started off by creating a logo design of our name in InDesign. This was my favourite part as I enjoyed making logo with my name and being able to experiment with new tools as well as being taught how to use them in a variety of ways.


It was helpful being taught a how to take away the background of an image on photoshop using something that wasn't the magic want tool and was more precise as the whole background was deleted unlike the magic wand which may leave snippets of unwanted areas. I can use these skills again for basic work such as adding two images together to layer them as well as images for my sketchbook.

The outcome of the task was to create an A4 poster that combined what I had made on Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.

I enjoyed this task as it was challenging in some aspects but was happy with my final outcome.
My favourite part was making the logo as I like the layered effect I made with the swirls and having my name layered onto of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment