Monday 12 October 2015

Passport







I really enjoyed the Passport project as it explored the theme of identity. I felt that to an extent it challenged me as I had only one day to complete the moleskine sketchbook - with things which I felt represented me and what I liked. 

Within these passports we drew and pasted things that we liked and felt represented us. 
We started by drawing a self portrait of ourselves. I enjoyed this task as you could see how different people drew themselves and compare different drawing techniques. 

                                   


This was one of my original 6 objects that I brought in in the first week and had to draw. It is an image of my lunchbox, that I drew with the hand that I do not normally draw with. This time I re-drew over the photo with a fine-liner black pen and a red fine-liner. 


I used these two images of myself as they represent the person (child I was) and the person I am now and how I have grown, matured and developed over time and that this will carry on happening.

On the page I found cut out which I felt represented me and what I am about.


I took an image from a booklet and drew over it creating a 3D effect as though you were looking through a window frame. 
On this page I wrote about being yourself and scribbled out some of the words because the sentences still made sense without them and I wanted people to use their own imaginations to fill in the blanks.  

I drew tree's as I have a love for them, the idea that they have been on the earth years before we were born and are there years after we die. They were one of the first things that were on this earth and were even in the Garden of Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment