Monday 12 October 2015

Lens Based Media - Six Image Sequence

Our last lens based media task was to create our own 6 sequence image scene, similar to the one we had done the day before but taking photographs to depict the story. 

I chose to base my story around a ring. 
My story followed Chantal who went to meet her friend and while walking over to him, dropped her ring on the floor without realising. 
Once she had realised she freaked out before her friend told her to re-trace her steps.
Chantal realised where she may have dropped it and while retracing her steps found her ring. 

I felt as though I could have done this task a lot better as I know I rushed it. I used some of the skills we had learnt prior in the week when photographing but still felt it could have been better. 
From my comments back, everyone loved the shot with the light coming in from behind Chantal where she realises where she may have left her ring.





I was told in my crit that my storyline could have been clearer which I myself believe as I could have taken better shots of her dropping the ring on the floor. If I had time I may have contrasted the images on photoshop and heightened the brightness of the ring when dropped on the floor to make it more obvious to the viewer that it had been dropped on the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment